What makes this event different?
How many times have you been sitting in a conference and looked around and realised most people are playing with their smartphones. They are answering emails and texting their employees. They might even be posting updates on Facebook or LinkedIn. But they are not paying attention to the conference. Let’s face it, the old traditional conferences are boring. No one wants to sit for two days and be talked at. So at MCE, we thought let’s organise an event that we would like to attend as well. Let’s organise an event for 2016 and not an event from 1980.
Each of our speakers will give just a 15 minute overview of what they are passionate about and also outline some of the challenges. They will also suggest what they think could be solutions. They have only 15 minutes. If you’re interested in the topic and really want to get involved, you then simply join one of the 90 minute hosted conversations. These 90 minute conversations with the speakers are hosted and are designed to be discussions, debates, full of questions, interactions and basically let you talk and interact with each other. We know you have a lot of knowledge and experience to bring to the table – so bring it to the table. We want you to network and interact together and of course with our speakers too. We want you to leave with answers to your challenges.
#MCE55 Event – December 6th 2016
Why should you come to the #MCE55 event?
Here are some of the good reasons why you should join the event:
- Great international and high-profile speakers who are passionate about their topics but also have solutions
- Participants are business people like you from across the EMEA region so you will interact and network to find common ground
- The format of this event is different, really different. We guarantee you won’t be bored. You will be able to talk, interact, ask questions, answer questions, debate and challenge each other.
- Come with challenges and leave with solutions
- Music, music and even more music. We have built in music throughout the event and Marc van Roon and the NAIP Team will make sure that you get involved. Music is part of creativity and want to make sure that you are creative during the event.
Did we mention the big birthday party at the end of day one? All participants are invited to attend the MCE 55th birthday party at the end of day one. So if you like music, like dancing, want some great food and like to party… then you are definitely invited!
Rue de l’Aqueduc 118, 1050 Brussels – Belgium
- Leaving the 20th century behind, I think we are ready and hungry to feel aliveness and connectedness - at work and at home.Ulf Brandes